Atherectomy procedure is inserting Catheter with a small rotary shaver at its tip into the artery which is performed under local anesthesia to remove plaque from the blood vessels.
The atherosclerosis atherectomy will be performed under local anesthesia with a mild sedative given intravenously. Your surgeon will insert a catheter equipped with a sharp blade at its tip, advance it through your artery until it reaches the area of narrowing and is designed to collect the removed plaque in a chamber. The surgeon may need to pass the catheter multiple times in order to remove a significant amount of atherosclerosis.
Who needs the Atherectomy procedure?
- An atherectomy procedure is especially helpful for treating blockages in arteries that occur around branches or in vessels that are not easily treated with stents.
- In order to have a proper flow of blood through the heart muscles, when the arteries are blocked.
If you are suffering from above-mentioned conditions then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for free opinion and treatment plan.
Outcome of Atherectomy Procedure
- Atherectomy procedure usually provides good relief of symptoms of atherosclerosis.
- It eliminates the build-up of plaque in your arteries.
- Atherectomy procedure provides an advantage of preventing the artery from narrowing again.
Recovery Time From Atherectomy Procedure
- Atherectomy procedure takes 2 Hours wherein after patient can start walking within 12 to 24 Hours.
- After several days, you can usually begin with normal non-straining activities like driving.
- In case of a complicated procedure, the hospital stay will last between 1 to 2 Days.
Cost of Atherectomy Procedure
In India, the cost of Atherectomy procedure is roughly around USD 3500 to 6000/-
Treatment Possible Cares for Patients
If you need any more information on Atherectomy Procedure then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. At Treatment Possible, our main objective is to provide the best options for heart bypass surgeries in India at the lowest cost. Thus, we recognize the significance of excellent health and well being of our guests by preferring association with Top Cardiac Surgeons and Best Hospital for Heart Bypass Surgery in India.
We encourage you to educate yourself about Heart Bypass Surgery, procedure, cost in India and then make an informed decision. An individually allocated case manager takes personalized interest to design a tailor-made treatment plan for every guest and provide with a specific time, cost of the heart bypass surgery in India.