FROM DIAGNOSIS TO RECOVERY
We are there with you!
How does Treatment Possible help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Once the patient’s treatment is confirmed with us, we provide the medical visa letter for which we would require the passport details of patient & attendant for the same.[Complete name as on passport/p. p. no./dt of issue & dt of expiry], the letter will expedite the visa process.
India is able to afford world-class medical care at hugely discounted rates, because of the low cost of the infrastructure and the lower doctor-patient ratio. According to a cost comparison study by the American Medical Association, a knee replacement surgery will cost $40,000 in US, $10,000 in Thailand and $13,000 in Singapore, but $8,500 in India. Similarly, for a bone marrow transplant you will have to pay around $4,00,000 in the US, $1,50,000 in UK but Just $30,000 in India. It doesn’t matter which treatment you choose, you are going to save around 70-75 percent of the total cost including medical services, travel, accommodation and food services.
Prepare for your medical treatment in four easy steps!
- FILL THE CONTACT US FORM.
- GET A DOCTORS OPINION – Get a Doctor’s treatment plan according to your needs i.e the type of treatment, length of treatment and answers regarding your other queries.
- GET A TREATMENT PLAN & COST ESTIMATE – Get to know the cost estimate and other miscellaneous expenses such as accommodation, etc.
- SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT – Undergo a successful treatment in India at an affordable cost.
Our main objective is to ensure high-quality Medical treatment in India at a price that is reasonable, affordable and transparent. A case manager would be allocated to take personalized interest to provide the treatment plan with a specific time and cost for medical treatment in India. However, for an early response from a case manager, medical history and diagnostic reports can be sent to our WhatsApp at +9189288 11870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide a Medical visa letter for which we require the scanned passport copies of patient and attendant.
- We arrange for the appointment with the surgeon, confirm for the hospital room and operation theatre (if required)
- We arrange for a complimentary pick up and drop services from the airport.
- We arrange for hospital admission, forex exchange, sim card and local assistance
- We help in sorting out the hospital bill, return ticket, medicines and other essential purchases.
- We help you to fix your telephonic appointment for follow up and arrange drugs as per prescription (if required).